- It appears that the laws result from media-driven public panics that are not grounded in fact.
- It appears that lawmakers pay little to no attention to the growing mountain of evidence showing that very few sex offenders are dangerous. Politicians are fee to make stuff up as they go along, and they freely indulge that freedom when it comes to sexual offending.
- The most promising route for attacking sex-offender laws appears to be through the courts and not through politicians. That's because courts are more likely to pay attention to facts. Assembling a fact-based argument that most sex-offender laws are unconstitutional in one way or another is easy. Overcoming media-driven public panic is not. Politicians feed on public panic.
Here are six things that are cool about FEARLESS:
- You meet people like Lytle -- folks on the front lines of the struggle to impose effective fact-based solutions in the emotionally charged climate around sexual offending.
- You're surrounded by people who have been where you are, who know how to survive and thrive in spite of laws designed to destroy you.
- You connect with a powerful network of resistance fighters. That's right -- opposing unconstitutional sex-offender laws and the sex-offender industry is a nationwide legal resistance movement. There's no good reason for you not to be a part of it.
- FEARLESS is exclusively for Registered Citizens, their families and their invited guests -- no law enforcement, probation officers, therapists unless they're invited and carefully vetted.
- It is free.
- It has chocolate-chip cookies.